Tuesday, July 12, 2016

…for me, a real bucket list needs contain only one item…

by Seumas Gallacher
https://seumasgallacher.com/
profile

…many of yeez lovely people are aware that my youngest sister succumbed to cancer a couple of days ago… she is not the first person ever to pass that way, nor will she be the last… during the course of our lives, very few of us will be untouched by some sadness or other… that is the way of things… I have no wish to belittle the suffering and anxiety that affects not only the patient especially, but the immediate family and friends on such occasions, but I truly believe these can be used as positive triggers… for a start, for those of us remaining to be grateful for whatever we do have… and I don’t mean tangible stuff like bling, property, and the trappings of wealth… look to yer friendships, the close buddies, those who are there for each of yeez regardless of time and circumstance… the real support infantry at work, at home, and on theSOSYAL NETWURKS… yes, even here on the Web… kindness abounds everywhere… over thirty years ago, this ol’ Jurassic was given a second chance at life, the reasons for which are irrelevant to this blog piece, but from that experience I learned that for me (and I can only speak for myself, of course) there are  only two kinds of day… good days, and better days… if I wake up in the morning and my a*se is falling off, but I’m still breathing, that’s already a good day… the chances of it getting better is my choice…
aa
…for me, a real bucket list needs contain only one item... be positive… every day, every hour, every minute… not the ‘cheery, pain-in-the-butt, wish-he-would-shut-up’ enthusiast… but internally first, and let it show quietly in yer demeanor… they tell me yeez only keep sum’thing by giving it away, and I don’t mean money… it’s worth a wee try… thank you for you… see yeez later… LUV YEEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment